Their shirt made me itch, the fabric is cheap, bad quality from china, stitching was frayed and buttons were not sewn tight, horrible fit , tight in spots, very uncomfortable to wear.I threw it in the trash along with their fancy upscale box and packaging, it was not worth my time to send it back for a refund.

I do not recommend their products to anyone, it is my opinion that their product line has other issues regarding fit & quality as well...there was also a slight odor on the fabric which smelled like a cross between onions & bleach, very pungent and I feel my rash developed as a consequence of wearing the shirt.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Elizabeth and Clarke and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elizabeth and Clarke.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Elizabeth and Clarke to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elizabeth and Clarke?

Comments