Lost track of time over the holidays and got charged for a box.My account was in the negative as a result.

When I asked for a refund and to cancel my subscription as I can no longer afford it, they outright refused my refund saying they "already put the order in for the shirts " even though I haven't picked out a single shirt. They are straight up crooks that aren't willing to work with you. I've skipped boxes in the past, and sent them an email like I was advised to and gotten charged anyway. Their customer service rep basically hung up on me.

After being a customer for a few years you would think they'd be willing to work with you.But it's obvious they don't give a *** about the customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of elizabeth and clarke customer care. Elizabeth and Clarke needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elizabeth and clarke customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elizabeth and Clarke.

Elizabeth and Clarke Products and Services