Lost track of time over the holidays and got charged for a box. My account was in the negative as a result.

When I asked for a refund and to cancel my subscription as I can no longer afford it, they outright refused my refund saying they "already put the order in for the shirts " even though I haven't picked out a single shirt. They are straight up crooks that aren't willing to work with you. I've skipped boxes in the past, and sent them an email like I was advised to and gotten charged anyway. Their customer service rep basically hung up on me.

After being a customer for a few years you would think they'd be willing to work with you. But it's obvious they don't give a *** about the customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Elizabeth And Clarke Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Comments

I have performed work for Melanie Moore/ Elizabeth & Clarke and invoiced her for services. She has refused to pay me so I am forced to take her to court to collect.

She has profited from services rendered however she is extremely greedy, petty and untrustworthy. I am not surprised to see that she has refused refunds. I have never seen an ounce of generosity in the 12 months that I have assisted her. I have been to her home office for entire days and never even offered a glass of water.

On one particular occasion I assisted her an entire day in which I was never paid- she did not even offer to buy a cup of coffee, lunch or cover my transportation costs (over $50) ! Cheap, cheap, cheap